This option are for those who love making their own arrangements. Please note that proper acclimatisation is a must so you should prepare being there at least a week ahead so that you can reach the base camp properly acclimatised.
Day 1: 5th Oct – Goeche La Camp
Join our camp. Briefing and medical check up.
Camp: Tented Camp
Day 2: 6th Nov – Race day
We set of early in the morning to the Goeche La (Pass) 5002 m. for the start of our marathon. The measured distance of the course is 42.195 kms (26.2 miles).
(Aid stations are manned at regular intervals, and refreshments, energisers and help can be availed there. The timeout period of the race is 8 hours, for more details please refer here.)
Meals: Breakfast, Pack lunch, Refreshments, Snacks will be available after the run
Day 3: 7th Nov – Prize giving and celebratory dinner
Later in the evening, you can join our celebratory cocktail party, with live music, culture program and prize and certificate distribution.
Meals: Cocktails & Dinner
Rs. 6,000 per person
Locals / Defence:
Rs. 3,000 per person
- This option is open only to Indian Nationals, Defence & Sikkim subjects. Due to government restrictions foreign nationals have to travel via an authorised local tour operator. Please check our full package or have your local agent customise the trip for you.
- Trekkers huts are available in the route except for Phedang and Goeche la which can accommodate runners who are joining at base camp.
- 1 night tented camp with sleeping mat & sleeping bag
- Race entry fee
- Race packet
- Refreshments and aid stations during the race
- Snacks & refreshments after the race
- Celebratory Cocktails & Dinner
- Hotels in Yuksom
- Personal expenses
- Meals other than mentioned
- Any other services not mention in our includes clause